Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Abaete: Slip Into Fall



I don't know about you, but I love these dresses. As a fall spread, I'm very impressed. This is a great example of how to create simple, geometric dresses that flatter the figure. Personally, anything that doesn't accentuate my hips and my boobs isn't hanging in my closet. Plus, as if you didn't notice, these dresses are an easy way to go from summer to fall fashion without the shock of long sleeves and too many shades of browns. Tell me what you think about the whole collection after checking it out at: http://www.elle.com/collections/8119/fall-2006-ready-to-wear-abaet-collections-page2.html.

2 comments:

Pearls And Pants said...

I would be very flattered if you added my blog to your link list!!!
I love your blog its fabulous!!

xo
P and P

Sarah said...

love the blog.