Thursday, August 17, 2006

Lost in Translation

Hey! First of all, to all of you who I have contacted about being added to my links list, I just thought you should know I'm having a few technical difficulties to say the least. But never fear, by the power of Prada, I shall prevail!
Second of all, for thosel of you who are thinking about adding a little somethin' special to their rooms, I suggest you check out this magnet board at:
http://www.containerstore.com/browse/Product.jhtml PRODID=10012621&CATID=64178&searchId=5211042&itemIndex=14
The upside, each one is unique. These boards are made out of real Japanese newspapers and magazines so no two are exactly alike. Plus, a coordinating wastebasket is available.
The downside, they're a little raw. Upclose, the board definitely doesn't have a finished quality. From a distance though, it looks, well, awesome.
That's all for now folks, but seeing as I'm addicted to my blog, I guaruntee you'll hear from me soon.
xoxo,
Gigi

2 comments:

Pearls And Pants said...

hey,
when you see the tabs that say posting, settings, template, view blog...click template and scroll through all the computer language look for the link stuff youll probably see something about links. But, I'm not sure if it will be the same for you because you have a different template then I do.
Hope I could help!!!

xo
P and P

Jal said...

I love your idea of linking up fashion blogs, mind if I put a link to yours on mine?